Mon, May 13|
The Real Silicon Valley's Innovation Tour
Program description: Drawing extensively on best practices and tried-and-true methods developed over the last fifty years in Silicon Valley, graduates of this The program needs extensive interaction by the participants to get the most value from the experience. participants will understand the ways
Time & Location
May 13, 2019, 9:00 AM – May 17, 2019, 6:00 PM
GIC, 415 JACKSON ST., SUITE B, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111
About The Event
- Executive or managerial position in a Japanese corporation or startups
- Desire to become a leading voice for innovation in their company
- Basic working knowledge of English (translation will be provided)
- Willingness to contribute to a collective learning environmen
Title: The Real Silicon Valley's Innovation
Host: GIC Silicon Valley Lab Inc. and The Vault
Date: November 5, 2018 to November 9, 2018
Attendees: 20 people
Price: 5,000 to 10,000 USD
Included: Lecture, Networking, Company visit, University visit, Lunch, Dinner,
Daily transportation from The Vault to The Vault, Interpretation
* Attendees meet at the Vault in the morning and adj. At the Vault after networking dinner daily.
* Attendees will coordinate the flight and accommodation individually.
* Allow attendees from the US.
Benefits and outcomes for audiences:
There are many significant benefits to successful completion of this program.
A deep grounding in modern innovation practices in modern innovation practices in the birthplace of the modern world's technology industry a must strong consideration depth and breadth to their professional skillsets. The company will benefit from having access to a deep reserve of essential There is no other place in the world like Silicon Valley, and all interested professionals need to consider gaining expertise in the way things work there.
Among the many benefits are:
- Training as a modern innovation practitioner
- Affiliation with leading Silicon Valley leaders and institutions
- Membership in the world-wide VAULT community
- New community with peers in Japanese business community
- Methodologies and metrics for modern innovation management
- A foundation for future growth in innovation practices
- A running start as an innovation leader inside the company
- Preparation for functioning and competing in Silicon Valley
- More and more should be added